ASACA Banquet 2015 raised funds for JUSOOR‘ s project “100 Syrian Women”. The banquet took place on Saturday, August 15, 2015.
ASACA partnered with JUSOOR and the Institute of International Education to offer 100 Syrian women scholarships to US universities.
- Social Gathering & Arabic Bazaar — Come socialize, meet and support our community small vendors. Purchase Arabic goods (imported and locally made), authentic Syrian food, gourmet dessert and much more. Participating vendor details to follow. Free admission, open to the public. [...]
- ASACA Banquet September 16, 2017 — Our sold out Banquet was a great success thanks to the generous support of our guests and sponsors. Thank you. Stay tuned for banquet pictures and highlights on our Facebook Page and Twitter account. Award Ceremony, Live Auction, Silent Auction, entertainment by Usama Baalbaki and Band. The Banquet proceeds will support ASACA Cars for Syrian Refugees program. Two new [...]
- 2017 Mother’s Day Lunch — Thank you for celebrating Mother’s Day with us. The event was a great success. Looking forward to repeat this wonderful experience with you and your lovely families next year. A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends [...]
- Watch Jan 27 Travel/Visa Ban Teach-in — ASACA hosted a Community Teach-in on Saturday, February 11, 2017 to discuss the ramifications of the Presidential Executive Order PROTECTING THE NATION FROM FOREIGN TERRORIST ENTRY INTO THE UNITED STATES issued on January 27 that put a 120 days freeze on the refugee program, banned the Syrian refugees from entering the US, and enforced a 90 [...]
- ASACA Banquet 2016 — The Banquet Celebrated ASACA’s 20 Years of Community Service. Raised funds went to Support ASACA Cars For Syrian Refugees program. You can still give the gift of hope and mobility to a local Syrian refugee family by visiting the Car program page at https://asacausa.org/cars-for-syrian-refugees/ Your donation is tax deductible. [...]